- High Quality - Clean - Fresh - Whole Flower - No Loose Petals
- This tea has a delicate - slightly floral aroma and a slightly sweet - refreshing taste
- .In traditional Chinese medicine, chrysanthemum tea is also said to clear the liver and the eyes. It is believed to be effective in treating eye pain associated with stress or yin/fluid deficiency. It is also used to treat blurring, spots in front of the eyes, diminished vision, and dizziness.
- Bring water to a boil: Use 1 Tablespoon per 8oz of water; Pour boiling water over the tea; Steep 20 minutes in cup with cover.
- The efficacy of chrysanthemum tea: sweet, slightly cold, with the removal of wind heat Health effects such as Pinggan Mingmu, anti-inflammatory and detoxification