- Our own Chef crafted this unique and delicious Zaatar spice blend. This traditional blend gives a delightful pop and bright flavor.
- Za'atar variations sometimes include toasted sesame seed, sumac, thyme, oregano, hyssop, and other great flavors. Some ancient recipes for zaatar sometimes include hyssop, we have done something similar by adding a hint of spearmint.
- Traditionally, lebanon valley spices are often dusted with flatbread, such as pita or naan, perhaps with hummus. But we recommend you season chicken, beef, seafood, goat, or lamb with it. Also, try adding it to your vegetables before grilling or roasting them.
- Use our Za atar mix traditionally with meze, halabi, labneh, ka'ak, or lamb meatballs. Or, create a Zaatar dressing. This uniquely Collected Foods Zaatar Spice Blend is guaranteed to impress.
- At Collected Foods we believe spices do more than just add flavor. When used right you dont just bring flavors together you bring people together. A meal done right collects friends and family in a way that nothing else does. Collected Foods LLC puts making that kind of meal quickly and easily in the palm of your hands