- The difference between our spice blends and commercial spices is that ours are curated with pure and authentic ingredients in low quantities of 50Lbs. This ensures meticulous quality control and a freshness that is far superior to competing offers.
- This North African harissa spice uses traditional spices including Aleppo and Mint. We hand craft it using the best chilis, cumin, garlic, and other high quality ingredients. Our new 2022 harissa seasoning is uniquely ours, curated with love by professional chefs, and is an improved version over previous years.
- This all natural, hand crafted and small batch blended spice has been tested and retested. It does not compromise. We use real authentic aleppo and north African chilis with no additives.
- It comes in a dry powder form. The advantage is a very long shelf life and it stays fresh. In contrast, a typical harissa paste only last a few weeks after opening before it loses flavor. Our harissa spice blend mix will last. Keep it and it can be used at any time. Simply add some water or oil to "wake it back up". You can then add tomato or pepper to it if you want to make a more traditional paste.
- Another advantage to having this in powder form is that you can dust it on roast chicken or fish, you can still sear or roast it without having a wet paste on it and get things nice and crispy. It will have the same fantastic taste and ingredients.
- At Collected Foods we believe spices do more than just add flavor. When used right you dont just bring flavors together you bring people together. A meal done right collects friends and family in a way that nothing else does. Collected Foods LLC puts making that kind of meal quickly and easily in the palm of your hands.